What’s a New Year’s Vision Board without a Reading Challenge?
I did not finish 2014 strong in the reading category, or otherwise. But I’m still plodding along! So I can’t add any more books to my to-read list until I finish this list. Although, I have been known to make exceptions–no–Must resist. Must. Stay. Strong.
This year I am challenging myself to read at least ONE book a month. Of course, this isn’t including all the books I need to read for my British Literature student I’ve been tutoring. Plus some kind of parenting help book, cause we all know I need all the help I can get in that category, not to mention writing and marketing. Fun!
So for my 2015 books to be read list, I figured I’d start with the ones I own. Here goes, in no particular order:
- Golden Daughter by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
- Orphan’s Song by Gillian Bronte Adams
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Sheba by Tosca Lee
- Wraithblade by K. M. Carroll
- The Lotus Effect by Bridget Ladd
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- Son of Truth by Morgan L. Busse
- King’s Warrior by Jenelle Leanne Schmidt
- Steel Lily by Megan Curd
- Fall of Sky City by S. M. Blooding
- Song of the Summer King by Jess E. Owen
- The Quest for the Scorpion Jewels by Amy Green
So, what’s on your reading list for 2015?