With everyone posting images and lists of their reading goals for 2016, I wanted to join the fun. Except. I didn’t make much progress on my goals from last year. I read three of the thirteen I set out to read, but somehow ended up reading ten more books that weren’t even on my to-read list. Um….
So really, it would be mostly a repeat from last year. Although, I do have few I will add to the already existing
list. pile. I mean–MOUNTAIN. My goal is to read one book a month this year. We shall see!
First, for the ones I do have either on my shelf or kindle, and in no particular order:
- Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian ….the last book in the series! Boo. (With my mountain of to-read, I picked this up at the library. Ha!)
- Never to Live by Just B. Jordan
- Siren’s Fury by Mary Weber (A Christmas gift! And I will probably wait until March to read this one. Ha!)
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Crosswinds by Steve Rzaza
- The Lotus Effect by Bridget Ladd
Ones I need to get:
- A Time to Speak by Nadine Brandes (although, I might wait to read that one until closer to book 3’s release. Ha!)
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
As you can see, I have not listed my twelve. Got to leave room to grow, eh?
So which books are you looking forward to reading in 2016? Are you participating in Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge?