Happy New Year!
Monday we spent reflecting, now it’s time to look ahead at 2014.
Let’s get this year started!
Here again, I’m having difficulty ordering my thoughts to tackle this. There is so much to do, I’m having a hard time carving it into smaller, more edible chunks so I don’t choke. But here it is.
- Get the sequel to Secrets Kept polished and ready for print.
- Create a library for the World of Nalu website.
- Attend a fantasy convention.
- Plan out the 2014 marketing strategy. (I know, I’m behind the times already!)
- Read, read, read! Goal: 24 books.
- Go home this summer to Minnesota
- Take the kiddos on their first train ride
- (This is beginning to sound like a bucket list. Ha!)
- Paint & sketch more, you only get better with practice!
- Speaking of which, finish my son’s mural!
- Figure out my daughter’s room, mural or not to mural? That is the question!
- Go to a writer’s conference? Maybe?
- Contact local bookstores and libraries.
- Do a book signing!
- NaNoWriMo…rewrite book three of The Hidden Dagger Trilogy????
- Learn the meaning of balance & rest!
Okay…I think that’s enough!
Oh, and as far as “normal” resolutions go…eat healthier, lose weight, reorganize the house, manage anger better, you know…the basics. 😉
What are your thoughts for 2014? What does next year look like for you? Special plans? Just living life? Any goals? Keep on keeping on!