Greetings fellow adventurers!
What a crazy month this has been?
- Facebook Party. Done. Amazing.
- Prizes mailed out!
- Goodreads Giveaway. Ends October 31st!
- Revealed the C.O.R. Eep!
- Chomping through Darkened Hope. DONE. But it’s off to one more beta reader and then one more pass before sending it to my editor! Eep! Deadline December 1st!
And November isn’t looking any better. In fact, it’s worse!!! Ha! I don’t know how I manage to over commit myself. But I have. Although, I have been very careful this year. Until now. Ha! So here’s what’s coming up:
- Blog tours, interviews, and reviews. Oh my! I love connecting readers to possible new favorites. But I might have over done it for November. As much as I would like to help everyone….I just can’t. When will I learn? Ha!
- National Novel Writing Month. I had planned on writing short story number FIVE this November. It’s been percolating on the back burner for more than a year, and it hasn’t flowed like the other ones. Probably because it’s more complex and will end up more like a novella. But if I can’t write it in the next couple of months, I might just have to let it go and move on, which means there won’t be a Tales of Nälu volume two before Darkened Hope releases. We shall see! I’ve joined a few NaNoWriMo accountability groups, so here’s hoping!
- An announcement of something fun and geeky cool coming in December. Eep! If you think I’ve been a bit ambitious this year, you should have seen the cool projects I’ve had to postpone for another year or so. Learning to live between reality and dreams is challenging!
- Oh, and against my better judgement, I’m planning a combined birthday party for my munchkins. Can we say crazy?
How has your October been? Are you ready for November? Any special plans?