Happy Friday y’all!
Progress on book two is coming along rather nicely despite a few bumps where I’m freaking out over supposedly lost scenes and a character being in two places at once. But its been years since I’ve looked at book two, so I’m super excited to revisit all the adventures and developments between characters. Eek!
I’m also excited to share with you all that I will be participating in a Scavenger Hunt organized by Brock Eastman with 30 other speculative fiction authors such as Anne Elisabeth Stengl, R. J. Larson, Robert Treskillard, Donita K. Paul, Kerry Nietz, Morgan L. Busse. Just to name a few. We are teaming up together to give all of our awesome readers a chance to win an iPad mini plus a copy of all of our books. That’s 31 books! Happy Christmas! Ha! So be on the look out! Scavenger hunt begins November 30th and will run through December 6th. More details to come!
Speaking of November 30th, I will be in Ben Wheeler, TX at my first book fair. Eek! I will be bringing copies of The Clockwork Dragon, Tales of Nälu, and hopefully, Secrets Kept. Fingers crossed! If you’re in the area, come by and say hi!
Don’t forget the Costume Contest is still going! Due to some concerns brought to my attention, I decided it would be best to keep the pictures on my blog, rather than pin to Pinterest. I will upload all the pictures to my blog, and you all will have seven days to vote for your favorite with the rafflecopter closing on November 20th at 11:59. So there’s still time to send in your picture. I will announce the winner on the 22nd.
And last, but not least.
Today is the last day for the Juniper’s Grove Book Solutions’ tour of Secrets Kept. There’s still time to check out the stops and enter to win a signed copy of Secrets Kept.
- October 28th – Laurie @ Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews (Ten things on my bucket list)
- October 29th – Amber @ The Wonderings of One Person (Interview)
- October 29th – Victoria @ Victoria’s Pages of Romance (Spotlight)
- October 30th – Darcia @ A Word Please (Interview)
- October 30th – Jessica @ Jess’s Book Blog (Spotlight)
- October 31st – Andrea @ Adventures in All Things Food & Family (Book Review)
- October 31st – Jaidis @ Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- November 4th – Marcy @ Marcy Rachel Designs (Guest Post: Planning & Constructing a Fantasy Novel)
- November 4th – Corey @ Corey’s Book Reviews (Book Review)
- November 5th – Tiffany & Ryan @ Book-Marks the Spot (Book Review)
- November 6th – Ladies @ One More Chapter (Book Review)
- November 6th – Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Paranormal Palace (Spotlight)
- November 7th – CCAM @ Mythical Books (Guest Post: What sets Secrets Kept apart from books in the same genre?)
- November 8th – Autumn @ Fallen Over Book Reviews (Spotlight)
- November 8th – Keira @ Keira’s Corner (Interview)
Y’all have a great weekend!
Any special plans?