Greeting fellow adventurers!
This month has flown by! We are packing for our trip to Minnesota as I pound out my word count for this month and get last minute things done around here before we leave. It’s been four years since I’ve been home. During the next couple of weeks I won’t be around much. Summer will be drawing to a close and then all the fall activities will start back up. So on to the progress report.
Book III News
- As I write this, book three is at 20,000 words. It is coming a long nicely. Although, I have forgotten how rough a rough draft can be. Even though I am rewriting book three, it will be completely from scratch.
- Kael has already found himself in some interesting predicaments…
- I am REALLY missing Prince Vian right now.
- I NEED a title for book three. It’s bugging me.
My Daughter’s Mural
I came to a stopping point. I have yet to add the puffy white clouds and possibly the little white flowers on the trees. But for now. I am done.
The Silmarillion Awards 2016
The fantasy-style awards have been announced! If you missed any of the posts, you can find the complete list below. Tomorrow there’s going to be a big to-do in cyberspace over the birthday of the Lord of the Rings. I won’t be around to celebrate, so I thought I’d celebrate tonight. Ha!
Happy Early Birthday!
- Sat. July 16 – Rawls E. Fanatasy – Best Weapon
- Mon. July 18 – Madeline J. Rose – Most Epic Hero
- Tues. July 19 – Abbey – Nefarious Villain
- Wed. July 20 – JL Mbewe – Best Redemption Story
- Thurs. July 21 – Jack Lewis Baillot – Best Fantasy Mount
- Fri. July 22 – Tracey @ Adventure Awaits – Riddling and Poetry
- Mon. July 25 – Zac – Wisest Counsellor
- Tues. July 26 – Deborah @ Road of a Writer – Strangest Character
- Wed. July 27 – DJ Edwardson – Best Friend
- Thurs. July 28 – Jenelle – Heart Wrenching Death Scene
- Fri. July 29 – TOLKIEN PARTY! Happy Birthday, Lord of the Rings!