Greetings fellow adventurers!
Things are changing, moving. Sometimes it’s like the cha-cha. One step forward, two steps back. Or something like that. BUT mostly we’re progressing!
- BrokenSeed Books has been launched. Read more about my transition from small press to my own imprint here.
- Due to the transition, Secrets Kept has lost all its reviews on Amazon. The weeping and gnashing of teeth has subsided, but I’m hoping to surmount this setback before Darkened Hope releases. If you’ve read Secrets Kept, would you consider writing a review for it? If you’ve already reviewed it–ugh I HATE asking this—could you post it again please? I’d so appreciate it! If you’d like an ecopy, let me know, and I will send you one!
- The newsletter is set up and the deleted scene, A Thief Within, is ready to go. For those who have downloaded it already, have you read it? What do you think???
- A date for the Facebook Party has been set, special guest authors invited, and working on the details has commenced. We will be celebrating Secrets Kept turning two next month! More about that soon!
- I’m back to posting three times a week! Fingers crossed. I finally feel like I’ve got all the plates balanced in the air on broomsticks, and if I add one more thing…like exercising (cause you know sitting at the desk is not that good for us), everything is going to come tumbling down. *I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.* *FOCUS*
- And, as you’ve noticed, the website has been updated!
- Then there’s the behind-the-scenes things coming together as well. I hope to be able to share with you all soon.
Whew! It’s like putting together a gigantic jigsaw puzzle without quite knowing what the image is supposed to look like. But it’s getting there!
That said, I’ve been thinking about resurrecting my old “Yo Ho A Writer’s Life For Me”. When I first started blogging (way back in 2011!!!), I had wanted to create a study group where we examine the art, the craft, and the business of writing fiction by reading and discussing a book on writing. Hold the laughter! THAT was way before I knew much about social media or blogging, but I had to start somewhere! AND then I read Kristen Lamb’s post on Sacred Cow Tipping and why writers should not blog on writing. Yeah. You can laugh now.
STILL, I know that many of you love writing and are aspiring authors, so I’ve been wondering if you guys would like to see or wouldn’t mind a post a month on the topic of writing. Thoughts?
Hope you have a great week!