Hey fellow adventurers!
I have stumbled upon an awesome blog party, because anything with Tolkien is awesome, and the blogger is giving away some amazing Middle Earth inspired prizes. Bookmarks, necklaces, stickers, a Thranduil candle, and a Sam & Frodo coaster. Just to name a few. All of this right when we are hosting the Silmaril Award Ceremonies. Perfect timing!!
Speaking of which, if you’ve missed any of the Silmaril Award ceremonies, you can stop by the Silmaril Awards website and find a complete list. All the hosts have done such an amazing job with them!
Now on to the party! For information about the giveaway and how to enter, click here.
This is a tag party, where you answer a question. And if you like, you can post the answer on your blog, which is one of the entries into the giveaway. If you want to participate, click over to The Edge of the Precipice blog to learn more about it!
Now on to the question!
Would you rather . . .
1. …join Thorin’s Company or the Fellowship?
2. …ride Shadowfax or an eagle?
3. …travel through Moria or Mirkwood?
4. …learn to make elvish rope or mithril chainmail?
5. …try to outwit Smaug or Saruman?
6. …spend an hour with Grima Wormtongue or Denethor?
7. …attend Faramir’s wedding or Samwise’s wedding?
8. …have to care for the One Ring or the Arkenstone for a day?
9. …have tea with Bilbo or Frodo?
10. …fight alongside Boromir or Eomer?
- I would join the Fellowship!
- Shadowfax!!!! Because I LOVE horses.
- Mirkwood, unless it was during a different time for Moria, you know.
- both??? Okay, how about chainmail!
- *gulp* neither? Part of me wants to say Smaug, because he isn’t EXACTLY evil, just dragon. Ha!
- Nope, nope, nope.
- How can you make me choose????? Although, Samwise’s wedding, I’d feel a little more at home. Ha!
- Um . . . the Arkenstone!
- Frodo…although, I feel it be a quiet affair…Maybe Bilbo?
- If I chose Boromir, would I die too?
4 thoughts on “A Tolkien Blog Party & Giveaway”
Love your answers!
Boromir protected everyone he was with, so you probably wouldn’t die if you were with him….
True…but someone’s got to protect Borormir…
haha, thank you so much! 😀
Fun answers (yay for Shadowfax!! <3) and I enjoyed finding your site!
Thank you, Heidi! Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are closed.