Can you believe May is nearly here? The past few months have just flown by for me. A few things I’ve been up to the past few months…
- Secrets Kept recorded and uploaded to YouTube
- Finished Clans Divided, the fifth and final tale of Nälu
- April’s Read-along
- Curse Bound is BACK in my hands and I’ve been revising and revising and I am ALMOST done
- Started designing Curse Bound‘s cover, but I’m not happy with it yet. 🙁
Which brings me to May. LOTS of cool stuff happening this month.
- Awesome Instagram photo challenge for Romanov, more about that later.
- Darkened Hope‘s read-along!!! We’ll be starting next Monday!!!
- May’s newsletter might be a little late, because I’m hoping to finish Curse Bound’s cover first.
- Curse Bound‘s COVER REVEAL. Hopefully! 🙂 Which I’m hoping to reveal at Spec Haven’s Facebook party.
Speaking of which…
Spec Haven is kicking off summer with a Facebook Party this month. I LOVE the theme! Bookwyrm & Summer Storms. Yes, please! And I’ll be one of the featured guests along with Morgan L. Busse and Rebecca P. Minor. PLUS we’ll have a special guest joining us. Rachael from Bookpourri!! She makes bookish inspired perfumes and lotions. You might remember her from one of my spotlight posts I did awhile ago, unfortunately, when my website crashed at the beginning of this year, I lost all my old posts. Perhaps I’ll do another one. 🙂
Nadine Brandes has a new book this month! Romanov! And we’re helping her celebrate with an Instagram photo challenge. If you’re on Instragram or Facebook, come join the fun! I’d love to connect with you! Also, I hear there is a cool giveaway being organized as well. Be on the lookout for a Instagram Challenge in June I’ll be putting together with my fellow Ladies of Spec.
That’s it for now! Hope you have a great rest of the week!