When I saw this cover and the blurb, I knew I had to learn more. So I jumped at the chance to help share about this book. I mean. It has sky elves and vampires!
About the BookThe elves have come down from the sky in their ships, their countenances full of light and their bodies, power. But they rule over us humans with iron fists, and without mercy. Vampires stalk the streets, lurking in shadows and the cover of darkness. Their lust for blood is never sated, and the nights are filled with the screams of their victims. I’m just a street rat, a trash picker. I didn’t expect him to choose me. The Prince of Elves could have anyone, so why me? Even as my heart sings at the elf’s close proximity, I still love the boy who left me, disappearing into the city’s corrupt underworld. I don’t even know if he’s still alive. Stars reign. Rebellion brews. And with my already uncertain future disintegrating into chaos, I don’t know who to turn to, or who to trust.
Amazon (Available on Kindle Unlimited!)
About the AuthorKara Jaynes is a fantasy and children’s book author. She loves rainy days, long walks, and fairy tales. She’s been writing since she was very young, and has more stories in her head than she could possibly write.
Facebook — Instagram — Twitter — BookBub — Amazon Author Page
Party Time!Calling all book readers! Join author Kara Jaynesas we chat about her urban fantasy novel STARS DESCEND on June 12th from 8 PM to 10 PM EST (5 PM PST and 6 PM MDT). Grab your favorite drink and snack and be prepared for a fun time of chatting with Kara, games, and giveaways. Special guests Janeen Ippolito and Sarah Ashwood will also be sharing their books and joining in the fun.
Blog Tour ScheduleMonday, June 3rd
- Laura VanArendonk Baugh: Guest Post about Vampires
- Geeky Mythology: Book Review
- Storyteller Princess: Book Review Spotlight
- She Hearts Fiction: Guest Post on Vampires
- Between the Lines: Guest Post on Seattle, Washington
- Cobonham: Book Review
- The Rustic Reading Gal: Guest Post on Space Elves
- HEA Club Blog: Book Spotlight
- All the Ups and Downs: Guest Post on Paranormal Creature
- Cheryl M-M’s Book Blog: Book Review
- Kandi J Wyatt, where fantasy and reality meet: Book Review & Character Interview with Sol
- J.L. Mbewe: Book Spotlight
- The Book Sprite: Guest Post about Overcoming Prejudice
- Urban Fantasy Investigations: Author Interview
- The Hero’s Tale: Book Review
- Stars Descend Facebook Party
- Unicorn Quester: Character Interview with Eldaren
- Betwixt the Pages: Book Review
- Sarah Ashwood: Character Interview with Stella
- Unicorn Quester: Video Review
- Unicorn Quester: Blog Tour Wrap-Up
7 thoughts on “Book Tour: Stars Descend”
Thank you so much for sharing! I am SO excited for the upcoming Facebook party! Just two more days! 😀
No problem! Thanks for stopping by! I’ll try to pop in, but it looks like I’ll be out and about that night. We shall see!
I beta read this book and the second one, and they just get better and better. It’s a reasonable take on the Fated Mate trope, too, where they’re bonded, but the guy still has to court the girl first. It’s like an arranged marriage and I love it.
Cool! Glad to hear it Kessie! It sounds intriguing! Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are closed.