About the Book
Think your words might not matter? Think again.
Words have the power to change lives, especially when they are used to create meaningful stories. In this collection of letters, bookish fangirl Laura A. Grace addresses topics related to every writer’s journey. From “character conversations,” to embracing one’s unique writing style, to celebrating a release day—there is a letter for every author no matter where they may be in sharing their story with others.
“Dear Author” includes six illustrations by Hannah S.J. Williams.
About the Author
Laura A. Grace had a lifelong dream of getting to know authors behind the covers of her favorite reads. Little did she know that one day she would become an author too! Now an avid book blogger at Unicorn Quester and writer of clean, Christian manga, Laura creatively balances her passions of supporting indie authors and feeding her readers new stories. In between, she wields plastic lightsabers with her children and binge-watches anime with her husband. Join her quest to find wandering unicorns for your favorite authors at unicornquester.com!
Laura A. Grace is one of the most caring, generous, and encouraging person I know. And a very passionate fangirl. She loves to cheer on other authors and fangirl over their books. She goes above and beyond. So it is no surprise when she announced the release of her book, Dear Author, Letters From a Bookish Fangirl. This book is exactly what the title says. A collection of letters Laura wrote to encourage authors. Each letter focuses on a theme such as “It’s Done?”, “Always Rereading”, “Character Conversations”, and “Recommending to Everyone”, touching on various reactions readers have over books. Her love for books and their authors shine through each letter. The book is a quick read with cute illustrations that is sure to warm a writer’s heart and encourage them to keep on keeping on. A perfect gift for a writer you know just in time for the holidays!
*I received an advanced reader copy in conjunction with this tour.
Blog Tour Schedule
Monday, December 2nd
- Author Interview: The Pen of the Writer
- Book Review: Cobonham
- Book Spotlight: Where Fantasy and Reality Meet
Tuesday, December 3rd
- Guest Post “How an Anime Helped Me Publish (and Market) My Book”: Author E.E. Rawls
- Book Review: BlondeRJ
Wednesday, December 4th
Thursday, December 5th
Friday, December 6th
- Guest Post “Living Chosen Is Obeying”: Tabitha Caplinger
- Author Interview: Author K.A. Cummins
- Author Interview: Paper Ink & Lizard
Saturday, December 7th
Monday, December 9th
- Book Review & Fun Interview from Pam Halter: Fairies, Fantasy and Faith
- Book Review: Coming Up Roses
- Book Review: Seasons of Humility
Tuesday, December 10th
Wednesday, December 11th
- Video Book Review: Janeen Ippolito
- Book Review & Guest “Embrace Your Inner Fangirl: Three Easy Ways to Support Authors (That Don’t Require Reviewing or Purchasing Books)”: Wounded but Hopeful
Thursday, December 12th
- Book Review: Rand Reviews
Friday, December 13th
Saturday, December 14th
- Book Spotlight on Instagram: Simmeringmind